September 11, 2007

Bingo was his Lame-O

Whats up yall. I'm sure people have been severely dissapointed by the lack of a post in the past week. Conan joked last week about the "Conan monster", a creature that comes out in the night and dissapoints people. It's now synonymous with an Oelschlager as well. I must apologize. I was back down in the glory that is Charlottesville for our "game" against Dook and when I got back my computer decided viruses were cool and shut down. Hopefully I will be back and as sarcastic as ever before the end of the week. There will be a Ribrary Courts update, and other random hilarity. For all of you ex Wahoos out there, put it on your schedule to come back for Georgia Tech on the 22nd. The Oceanliner will again be gracing the Ville with his presence, as will Glubiak, Tyler, Eschenroeder and many more. So stay tuned, keep it real and walk it out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"It's now synonymous with an Oelschlager as well."

Even better, I think this is a prime example of Yatesing your blog. You had people starting to read your blog regularly (wide open goal, goalie has fallen down), and instead of keeping the momentum and posting at a steady rate(kicking the ball in softly) you went the other direction and stopped posting (kicked the ball as hard as humanly possible 17 feet over the crossbar). Well done.