August 27, 2007

See Spot Run

Sometimes people just don’t know when to keep their mouth shut and end up making complete fools out of themselves. This happens a lot when celebrities are asked for their opinion on a controversial issue. Some celebrities know how to give an answer that doesn’t offend anyone and is incredibly politically correct. Though boring, these people know how to protect their image. Then there are the retards that speak their mind and let the world know how much of a lunatic they are. This has especially been the case with the Michael Vick dog-fighting story. It amazes me that so many high profile people have said such stupid things, and on camera no less. So without further ado, let’s get into “Shamefully Unoriginal Material: Part Deux”.

Clinton Portis

Clinton Portis was the first to throw himself under a bridge with this gem on a local TV station:

"You want to hunt down Mike Vick over fighting some dogs? I think people should mind their own business. I know a lot of back roads that have the dog fighting if you want to go see it”

Unbelievable stupidity. Just mind boggling that he would say this on TV. It’s like he’s telling the police that they were being too nosy in investigating a crime. And not just a crime, we’re talking about a felony. Not only that, he claims to know where more felonies are taking place. Portis’ lawyer must have had a heart attack when he saw this interview. Portis basically said the equivalent of:

“You want to hunt down Mike Vick for snorting cocaine? I think people should mind their own business. I know a lot of apartments where people do lines if you want to go see it”

Unbelievable is the word that always comes to mind.

R.L. White

This is the president of the Atlanta NAACP chapter. There’s no need to even dissect this one.

"Michael Vick has received more negative press than if he had killed a human being."

Ask Rae Carruth about than one. Moron. Again, just unbelievable.

Stephon Marbury

Like Portis, Marbury went out in public and acted retarded for no apparent reason. I guess he just wanted to remind the world that he was insane.

“I think, you know, we don't say anything about people who shoot deer or shoot other animals. You know, from what I hear, dog fighting is a sport.”

Stephon, we don’t say anything about people who shoot deer because it’s legal, you unbelievable retard. It’s like if I got caught for smoking pot and said “I think, you know, we don’t say anything about people who smoke cigarettes.” I hope Vick doesn’t take Marbury’s advice and tell the judge that he heard dog fighting was a sport. The judge would be like “Really? Because I heard it was a felony. Who’d you hear that from? My source is the law. Yeah, it’s right here. I’m holding the law right now. I’m gonna go with felony, not sport.”

Roy Jones Jr.

"They are making this so bad, but really two dogs fighting can happen in anyone's backyard or on the street. It happened in my backyard, two of my dogs fought and one died. Fighting animals don’t necessarily get mistreated. They get treated just the way I get treated."

It’s hard to dissect and process so much stupidity when it’s only packed into 4 sentences. Absolutely dumbfounding. They are saying how boxing is losing popularity, but I guess they need to show Roy Jones Jr's practices, because apparently he gets treated the same ways as these dogs, and I sure haven't seen him getting electrocuted and shot in the ring. These people should all get jobs at Library Courts.

It’s hard to believe that people say such stupid things to reporters. Vick pleaded guilty on Monday, and in honor of that, I wrote a little poem. Here goes:

See Mike Vick.
See Mike Vick Run.
See Mike Vick Run to Jail.
Run Mike Run.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I especially love this:

"When told that dog fighting is a felony, Portis replied, 'It can't be too bad of a crime.'"

Nah, felonies aren't that bad.